If you are new at the Reality Management (Forgiveness) Worksheet, we suggest you start by reading Chapter 24 from Why Is This Happening To Me...AGAIN?!, which offers instructions for doing a worksheet. A link to the newly edited Chapter 24 is below. Begin with the 7-step form and then progressively move to the 12-Step and ultimately to the “long form”. Each one will take you a little deeper into your process.
There is also a “Quick Form” that you can carry with you for when you need a quick cancelling; there are 4 forms on one sheet. However we suggest you follow up with one of the regular worksheets to go more into depth of what needs to be examined.
The worksheet has been even more simplified for a child’s use in the form called “Child’s Work-It-Out Reality Management” and it has been translated into Swedish. You will find these at the bottom of the list along with two on-line versions of the Forgiveness process.
- Detailed Instructions for Forgiveness Worksheet from NEWLY EDITED CHAPTER 24 (PDF format)
- Reality Management Blank Worksheet 7-step (PDF format) - The second version in 2012 - when you print this off, there are two sheets which are identical except the definitions are removed from the second sheet to give more writing room.
- Walk Through The Reality Management Worksheet #1 - this was our radio show August 2, 2011 with Lynne (Listen to mp3)
- Walk Through The Reality Management Worksheet #2 - this was our radio show August 19, 2011 with Richard - projection, staying on track with the worksheets (Listen to mp3)
- Walk Through The Reality Management Worksheet #3 - this was our radio show February 6, 2012 with Magda - walk through a worksheet on self. And like the Hydra, when one is cut off there are five more in its place. One worksheet leads to five more on any one topic. (Listen to mp3)
- Walk Through The Reality Management Worksheet #4 - this was our radio show March 5 & 6, 2012 with Julie - She realizes she self-sabotages herself and then feels guilty and will try to keep everything uncomfortable at bay / at a distance and not do her worksheets. (Listen to mp3 for first half) and (Listen to mp3 for second half)
- Walk Through The Reality Management Worksheet #5 - this was our radio show March 28, 2012 with Susan who says it still feels like the outside person is the cause (even though you say it is inside of us and belongs to us). michael explains the trigger and the hydra effect and walks Susan through a worksheet on relationships. (Listen to mp3)
- Hints for those among us "Who Have No Issues" - this is a list (not all inclusive) for those who think they have no issues to do worksheets on Hints for those among us...
- Reality Management Blank Worksheet 12-step (PDF format)
- Reality Management Blank Worksheet "Long Form" (original 11-step) (PDF format)
- Quick Form - 4 major steps for a quick cancelling - you should follow-up with the regular worksheet (PDF format)
- Child's Work It Out Reality Management (PDF format)
- Richard's Worksheet from chapter 24 (may have to zoom in on your browser)
Blank worksheet from chapter 24 (may have to zoom in on your browser)
- Farsi Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format)
- French Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format) Translated by Marie-Josee Garceau
- Swedish Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format) Translated by Peter Strinno
The following two online worksheets are still in the test phase! If you use, please send us feedback to email@example.com - Thank you!
- Reality Management Worksheet 7-step Online
- Name That "Drag-on" & "Cling-on" Game - printout and online - The Reality Management Worksheet is now a game!
PUBLISHED IN SWEDISH
Click here for Swedish publication information.